Innophos is a global specialty ingredients provider with:
• strong cash delivery
• an attractive EBITDA profile, and
• $722m of revenue in 2017.
We provide specialty ingredients that deliver far-reaching, versatile benefits for the Food, Health, Nutrition (FHN) and select Industrial markets. We leverage our expertise in the science and technology of blending and formulating phosphates, minerals, botanicals, proteins and other nutrition ingredients to help our customers make their food and beverages tastier and more nutritious, their vitamins and supplements healthier and more readily available to the body, and their industrial applications more durable and economic.
We have a strong, clearly defined vision for the future called Vision 2022 which establishes our ambitions to grow Innophos to be a $1.25 billion company with an attractive 20% Adjusted EBITDA margin by 2022. Vision 2022 focuses on more deeply aligning Innophos with consumer mega trends such as energized ageing, health and wellness, and clean eating and becoming a clear partner of choice for our customers by offering a broader set of innovative vital ingredient solutions for FHN markets while retaining a select, added value business in IS. We are steadfastly focused on executing against our three strategic pillars of operational excellence, commercial excellence and strategic growth to deliver on our Vision 2022 goals.
Innophos Key Facts:
• Annual revenues: $722 million (FY 2017)
• Total assets: $785 million (Dec 2017)
• Nasdaq symbol: IPHS
• Employs approximately 1,400 people worldwide
• Acquired Novel Ingredients in August 2017 and NutraGenesis in November 2017
• Innophos IPO date: November 2, 2006
• Corporate headquarters: Cranbury, New Jersey USA
• Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President: Kim Ann Mink, Ph.D
Copyright West LLC. Minimum 15 minutes delayed.